Terms of Service
1. Payment must be made in full within 7 days of invoice sent. Work will not start before payment is received. For commissions over 2000 SEK payment plans can be made.
2. By commissioning the Artist, the Client understands and agrees that a physical product will not be mailed. The Client will receive a Digital file of the commissioned artwork.
3. Payment will be done in SEK, PayPal invoice will be sent to your e-mail (PayPal automatically converts the currency)
4. The Client has the opportunity to request changes during the thumbnail/sketching stage, small changes can be made during the coloring stage. Major changes may increase the hours of the commission and will be billed separately. Small changes can be made after the commission is complete.
5. If the Client wishes to cancel their commission before work begins, the Artist will retain 5% of the commission payment in SEK. During the sketching stage, 50% can be refunded. No refund will be issued during the coloring stage or after the commission is finished. If the Artist cancels the commission, the Client will receive a 100% refund.
6. Communications about commission between the Artist and Client will go through e-mail only, email@example.com
7. The Client will receive updates via e-mail on their commission. Public updates will also be made via HannasArtStudio.com, DeviantART (HannasArtStudio), Furaffinity (Spike654), Instagram (HannasArtStudio), Facebook (HannasArtStudio), Tumblr (HannasArtStudio) and Twitter (HannasArtStudio).
8. The Artist retains all rights to the commissioned artwork. Image rights can be negotiated for an additional cost.
9. The Artist retains the right to display commissioned work on personal galleries, websites, and social media and to include in art books. The Client may not profit from the artwork. This includes selling prints, merchandise, original file or rights to the image.
10. The Client may create up to four prints for personal use, to display in their home or give as gifts. The Client can resize or crop the artwork to use as wallpaper or icons for non-commercial use, but the Client cannot alter the artwork itself. The Client can upload a watermarked low-resolution image on their website or gallery with a credit line to the Artist.
11. The Artist can use any rejected thumbnails/sketches for other commissions or for personal use.
12. The Client must read and agree to all of the terms listed above before commissioning the Artist. By sending payment the Client agrees to the terms.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Contact information
For commission inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions, you can either e-mail me or contact me on DeviantART or Furaffinity
2. What programs, tools, materials etc. do you use?
Digital art: Photoshop CC and a Wacom Intuos Pro graphic tablet.
Graphite drawings - I use Smooth Bristol paper (various brands), Faber-Castell pencils, eraser, kneaded eraser, blending stump/tissues/q-tips for blending/smudging, white gel pens.
Mixed media drawings - toned paper, Promarkers, Faber-Castell color pencils, Copics, gel pens
3. What subjects are you willing to draw?
Original characters (no trademarked characters!), pets, wildlife, people (no celebrities)
I will not draw adult themes. Some gore is alright.
4. What subjects do you love to draw and what are you not experienced with?
I love drawing animals. Especially canines, big cats and fantasy creatures like werewolves and dragons!
I am not very experienced with drawing buildings, vehicles and plants.
5. Do you do art Requests?
6. Do you do trades?
7. Time of completion?
Big pieces: up to 3 months from start
Small pieces: up to 1 month from start
8. Will customers receive prints of their Digital Commission?
No, once a digital commission is complete and fully paid for you will receive a high-resolution digital file of your commission that you can print yourself/order prints from printing companies etc. You're allowed to get up to 4 prints done for personal use ONLY
9. Will traditional commissions be shipped to the customer?
Yes! Once a traditional commission (graphite pencil drawings, mixed media drawings etc.) is finished and fully paid for it will be shipped to you.